Webseite Vienna International School
The Reprographics Specialist provides support to staff and students of the schools in the areas of Reprographics, such as technical and administrative tasks, and also in the area of development of designs for various media.
Staff and/or students:
● Carry out reprographics requests from staff and departments.
● Assist staff and students on copy and print jobs for school projects.
● Provide guidance and advice to staff regarding the use of computer printer divers and MFD hardware as well as new technologies and best practice in the use of IT/Repro
● Routine printer machine maintenance on assigned equipment
● Provide technical support in the installation, configuration, maintenance, and care of MFD hardware
● Various administrative functions (recording/tracking job details)
● Troubleshoot printing errors
● Liaise and collaborate with IT team as necessary to maintain MF printers
● Show respect, sensitivity, and compassion towards others
● Deputise for the Reprographics team leader
● Work closely with the Marketing Department on the development of designs for digital media, and printed media, event tickets, etc.
● Provide professional insights in regard to design aiming to support the creative process having in mind pre-printing production requirements and the school corporate identity
● Use the School job ticketing and printing management systems to plan for the provision of technical support to support all staff.
● Assist and train staff on new machines
● Provide clear communication with stakeholder groups
● Maintain constructive and professional relationships with all staff
● Contribute to the on-going development of the school
● Higher vocational-technical school (HTL) or equivalent.
● Fluency in English and German
● Minimum of 2-years relevant work experience
● Good knowledge of digital techniques and good computer knowledge
● Experience in print production and graphics design interest
● Experience with producing brochures, flyers, programs, tickets, posters
Professional Understanding and Knowledge:
● Good general IT literacy
● Technical understanding of Reprographics MFD and production machines
● Competent computer user with MS Office suite and Adobe Acrobat
● flexible in responding to the needs of the school
● Skilled on understanding the needs of the customers
● Proactive self-starting working style with the ability to organise and prioritise tasks
● Competent in German and English
● Strong communication and positive interaction skills required in an international environment
Please read here to find more information regarding this job position: https://www.vis.ac.at/work-at-vis/current-vacancies/reprographics-specialist
If you are interested, please send your full application as one attachment only, in pdf-format via Email to email@example.com
We value diversity and expressly welcome ALL applications.
Thank you from the VIS HR Team!
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org